Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Note About the Literature


So it’s pretty obvious that I enjoy science fiction. I would go so far as to say it’s probably my favorite genre. It’s certainly the one I read the most. I just wanted to make it clear that this isn’t a science fiction blog. This is a blog about good books, and that’s the only criteria to be included. In the future you will see books from all different genre discussed on Findsight.

I will say, however, that there is probably correlation between science fiction and profound literature. Science fiction writing is in the perfect position to critique society while still creating a good story.  Sci-fi often casts its eyes in to the future, and therefore can easily discuss the consequences of our choices today. So I would be lying if I said that sci-fi won't be well represented in this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment